“We will give ourselves to people who give themselves to love children and youth with the love of Jesus.” – Fellowship of Believers Vision for Mission. Does this seem like a clear sense of call to you? I just got back from a huddle with the Fellowship of Believers leadership team. We all have an assignment – to contact our “people of peace” (see Luke 10) and tell them about this vision. I can’t wait to hear what God does with these conversations.
- Sunday Message – Anger Adjustments – James 1:19-22
- Sunday Message: Tell Them Where They Can Hear You!
- Sunday Message – The Challenge We Face – James 1:12-16
- Who You Are and Whose You Are – James 1:9-11, 2:1-8
- Sunday Message – Finding Wisdom for Influence – James 1:5-8
- Life Together On Mission – Trials – James 1:1-4
- Sunday Message: Revival of Out (Matthew 6:9-15)
Creative Easter! | L… on Updated Canyon and Cross … George H. Currie on Missional Living Basics Grateful for Duncan… on Missional Dog: Duncan’s… preciousvalues on Dealing with Disappointment Pastor Jesse on Worship with a Meal
- Follow LoveFirst Coast on WordPress.com