One time, a man in the church asked me to spend a day with him fishing. I couldn’t do it, I said, because I had to spend that time preparing for the worship service. Wow, I wish I could have that day back! I now view the chance to invest in a guy for six to eight hours as one of the most valuable ways I could ever spend a day. My sermon may have suffered, but my life would preach better.
- Spiritual Growth – James 1:22-25
- Sunday Message – Anger Adjustments – James 1:19-22
- Sunday Message: Tell Them Where They Can Hear You!
- Sunday Message – The Challenge We Face – James 1:12-16
- Who You Are and Whose You Are – James 1:9-11, 2:1-8
- Sunday Message – Finding Wisdom for Influence – James 1:5-8
- Life Together On Mission – Trials – James 1:1-4
Creative Easter! | L… on Updated Canyon and Cross … George H. Currie on Missional Living Basics Grateful for Duncan… on Missional Dog: Duncan’s… preciousvalues on Dealing with Disappointment Pastor Jesse on Worship with a Meal
- Follow LoveFirst Coast on WordPress.com