One time, a man in the church asked me to spend a day with him fishing. I couldn’t do it, I said, because I had to spend that time preparing for the worship service. Wow, I wish I could have that day back! I now view the chance to invest in a guy for six to eight hours as one of the most valuable ways I could ever spend a day. My sermon may have suffered, but my life would preach better.
- Sunday Message. God’s Love Is Deep
- Sunday Message: For A Beautiful, Post-Covid Church (1 Cor 13)
- Sunday Message: Prayer and Community in the Way of Jesus
- Spiritual Growth – James 1:22-25
- Sunday Message – Anger Adjustments – James 1:19-22
- Sunday Message: Tell Them Where They Can Hear You!
- Sunday Message – The Challenge We Face – James 1:12-16
“Tell me about… on To Live a Questionable Li… Creative Easter! | L… on Updated Canyon and Cross … George H. Currie on Missional Living Basics Grateful for Duncan… on Missional Dog: Duncan’s… preciousvalues on Dealing with Disappointment
- Follow LoveFirst Coast on WordPress.com