Summer is here! And with it comes a change of pace. That is true for FCMC, too!
1) Tomorrow, we’ll be helping out with the last Young Lives CLUB until the Fall. It’s the Father’s Day Club – and while most of us will be doing our usual forms of service, our very own Kent Wehmeier will be on a panel with a few other fathers answering questions from teen moms! Keep Kent and that other dads in prayer that the Holy Spirit will give them wisdom as they field questions.
2) Discipleship Huddles continue. Tuesday lunch at noon Hurricane Grill on 210 and Wednesday evenings at 7:00. We’re praying about a third.
3) Be praying for the Wehmeier’s neighborhood as they are making plans to connect with their new neighbors – an Ice Cream Social may be in the works.
4) Stewards meet next Sunday. Pray for wisdom as we seek the God’s leading for FCMC.
5) Our next worship service is on Saturday, June 13 at 6:30 at Faith Community Church (3450 CR210). We’ll be focusing on what it means to listen for the Holy Spirit. Come celebrate what God is doing on the First Coast with us!
Need prayer? Let us know…