Ever been invited to follow Jesus into a dangerous place? Jesus did that in John 11 and the disciples grew in their faith! They saw the glory of God. They witnessed the power of the Gospel! Tonight, we’ll gather in a comfortable setting and reflect on our recent mission trip. We’ll gather at the Alexander House at 6:30 for a time of worship (320 S. Buck Board Dr, 32259). Come on over!
- Sunday Message – Anger Adjustments – James 1:19-22
- Sunday Message: Tell Them Where They Can Hear You!
- Sunday Message – The Challenge We Face – James 1:12-16
- Who You Are and Whose You Are – James 1:9-11, 2:1-8
- Sunday Message – Finding Wisdom for Influence – James 1:5-8
- Life Together On Mission – Trials – James 1:1-4
- Sunday Message: Revival of Out (Matthew 6:9-15)
Creative Easter! | L… on Updated Canyon and Cross … George H. Currie on Missional Living Basics Grateful for Duncan… on Missional Dog: Duncan’s… preciousvalues on Dealing with Disappointment Pastor Jesse on Worship with a Meal
- Follow LoveFirst Coast on WordPress.com