1) To some people who were missing the point, Jesus said, “The Kingdom of God is in your midst…” (Luke 17:21). We don’t want to miss the point. God is at work all around us. God’s Kingdom is growing in our hearts and in the hearts of people we encounter. It is a privilege to be a part of what God is doing and to get an occasional glimpse of God’s Kingdom – and that’s a great reason to celebrate!
- Sunday Message. God’s Love Is Deep
- Sunday Message: For A Beautiful, Post-Covid Church (1 Cor 13)
- Sunday Message: Prayer and Community in the Way of Jesus
- Spiritual Growth – James 1:22-25
- Sunday Message – Anger Adjustments – James 1:19-22
- Sunday Message: Tell Them Where They Can Hear You!
- Sunday Message – The Challenge We Face – James 1:12-16
“Tell me about… on To Live a Questionable Li… Creative Easter! | L… on Updated Canyon and Cross … George H. Currie on Missional Living Basics Grateful for Duncan… on Missional Dog: Duncan’s… preciousvalues on Dealing with Disappointment
- Follow LoveFirst Coast on WordPress.com