Have you ever noticed that our God loves to do great works through small things? Zechariah 4:10 warns us not to despise the day of small things, because “‘It’s not by might, and not by power, but by my Spirit says the Lord!”
Next week we’ll gather to share a meal at 6:00 and worship and pray together afterward.
We’ll be having grilled pork.
Let us know if you are coming and we’ll coordinate food!
Hope to see you next Sunday. Put the following dates in your calendar so we can be together.
Because it’s a lot easier to do all those “one another” commands when we get together
- Sunday, Oct 27 – 6-8pm – Gathering place to be determined
- Sunday, Nov 3 – 6-8pm Healing Prayer at Nicholl’s Barn
- Saturday, Nov 9 – 9:00-1:00 Half Day Retreat at the Bays
- Sunday, Nov 17 – 6-8pm Gathering (place to be determined)
- Sunday, Dec 8 – 6-8pm Gathering at the Tabers
- Dec 20 or 21 – 6-8pm Party
- Discipleship Groups and Bible Studies are on-going. Stop by a gathering to learn more.